Make-up Tips 'n Tricks
The lenses of your glasses can often exaggerate imperfections. But, on the up-side, they can also enhance those beautiful peepers! So have fun with your make-up. Experiement with colour and follow these tips that will make your make-up work magic with your glasses!
1. Pair dark frames with bold lips (red or burgundy) for a striking look.
2. Your glasses frame your eyes, but your eyebrows frame your glasses – so don’t neglect your brows.
3. Line up the flick of your cats-eye with the top corner of your glasses to ensure symmetry.
4. Prevent your glasses from sliding down your nose by using an eyeshadow primer before applying other make-up.
5. Frames can cast a shadow under your eyes. Counter this by using a yellow-toned concealer.
6. Matte shadows help to soften your eyes through the lenses.
7. Coloured frames can be enhanced when they're coordinated with your makeup.
8. Use a volumising mascara instead of a lengthening mascara to prevent smudging on your lenses.
9. An eyelash curler can be used to prevent your lashes from touching the lenses.
10. The bigger your frames, the more of a canvas you have to work with – use it and consider your eyes a work of art!